The interface is based on a regular window with a simple structure, where you can get started by selecting a drive as your USB device, after which you can select a Linux distribution from a very long list of options, such as Debian Live 32/64-bit, Fedora 32/64-bit, Linux Mint 32/64-bit, and OpenSUSE Live 32/64-bit. It is also possible to add antivirus tools (e.g. Acronis Antimalware CD, AVG Rescue CD), system utilities (e.g. Boot Repair Disk 32/64-bit, Offline NT Password and Registry Editor, Partition Wizard, System Rescue CD), and other OS tools (e.g. HP SmartStart 32/64-bit, Windows XP Installer, Windows Vista/7/8 Installer), as well as to process bootable ISOs.
YUMI with keygen
The folks who will get excited about this program won’t care about its looks, however. Once you look under the hood, YUMI 2.0 license Key is incredibly impressive. It’s a solid tool to create an emergency or rescue drive and could really bail you and your PC out of a jam. Multi-boot USB creator wrapped in an intuitive interface, which can produce multi-system USB disks from Linux distributions, antivirus tools, other OS tools, and bootable ISOs
YUMI 2.0 premium was originally intended to be used to store and run various "LIVE Linux" Operating Systems and tools from USB. Using YUMI full version to install Linux from USB to a Hard Drive works on some but not all distributions. (I'm working to address this). YUMI license Key Multiboot Bootable USB Flash Drive Creation YUMI keys works much like Universal USB Installer, except it can be used to add more than one distribution to run Live from your Thumb Drive. USB Bootable Distributions can also be uninstalled using the same tool!
- FastLightweightPortableFrequent Updates
- Wish it could detect USB drives plugged in after starting the program
- -It’s not the prettiest looking utility. -I’ve used a similar application that had more features. But that’s not a deal breaker.
- I’ve been using this program and its sister program for over a year and a half, and I must say its easily the best I’ve found. I wanted to try out some Linux distros and then when I realized that I could install bootable stuff onto a USB, I quickly found this and fill up a USB with AV, system utilities, and linux OS’s. Love this program
- I used a little known application called Xboot that also creates a multiboot usb stick. I liked it, and it had lots of features, including Qemu built in to boot .iso files. But ultimately Xboot never really got updated, at least it wasn’t updated and was still in a beta stage for over a year. As such it was sometimes buggy, and sometimes failed to write the .iso to the USB. And it was really slow.So I recently heard about Yumi and decided to give it a shot. It’s definitely no frills, but it’s fast, it works excellently, and it allows you to edit and delete any .iso files you put on it. I found it to be an excellent little application. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a multiboot utility.I haven’t tried to use it with a CD/DVD, and it doesn’t look like it supports discs anyway. But I have Imgburn for that duty anyway so I was looking for a USB utility specifically.
YUMI free isn’t much to look at, but performs as an incredibly powerful tool for creating bootable USB drives. Not only does it let you hold multiple operating systems, but also it lets you install anti-virus and performance-boosting utilities. If you need to rescue an old or infected PC, this program will be the hero you want. This utility installs in a few seconds. When you’re setting it up, it lets you choose multiple Windows builds in addition to just about every popular Linux installation, including Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, and more. If for some reason you can’t find the build you want, YUMI activated lets you try to install a different, unlisted build.
System Requirements for YUMI:
- USB flash drive
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Vista
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish
- Homepage: www.pendrivelinux.com
- Author Pen Drive Linux
- Last version 188.8.131.52
What’s new in YUMI?
Update to support booting Debian Live and Linux Mint, and Linux Mint Debian Edition via NTFS using Grub Partition 4.
Update to support Solus, Feren OS, and Hiren's BootCD PE.
Update to support Linux Mint Debian Edition, Manjaro 19.0x, and newer ESET Sysrescue CD.
Update to support Acedemix and Finnix x86/64. Force Clonezilla to boot from RAM.
Update to support Tuxtrans, newer KNOPPIX, GData, G4L, and ArchLinux.
Added Persistence % progress bar. Update to support Demon Linux, and Open Mandriva.
Update to support Ubuntu Budgie and Deepin. Fix various download links.
Quick update to support newer Zorin OS.
Update to support newer Dr.Web, Kaspersky Rescue Disk, and OpenSuse Leap. Add support for BionicPup, MX Linux, and Emmabuntus.
Quick fix to support Parted Magic 2019.
YUMI 184.108.40.206 Full Version Free Crack, YUMI 0.0.2.2 UEFI For Windows 10 Download, YUMI 0.0.2.1 UEFI with crack, YUMI 0.0.2.0 UEFI with crack, YUMI 0.0.1.9 UEFI Free Crack, YUMI 0.0.1.8 UEFI Free Download Activator, YUMI 0.0.1.7 UEFI Full Version serial code, YUMI 220.127.116.11 cracked, YUMI 18.104.22.168 Full Version Serial Key, YUMI 0.0.1.5 Full Version serial code, YUMI 0.0.1.4 Full Version Registration key, YUMI 22.214.171.124 full version with keygen download free, YUMI 0.0.1.3 full, YUMI 126.96.36.199 Full Crack, YUMI 188.8.131.52 Full Version serial code, YUMI 0.0.1.2 free, YUMI 0.0.1.0 Beta license Key, YUMI 184.108.40.206 crack, YUMI 220.127.116.11 full version free, YUMI 0.0.0.9 Beta free full download