To end with
Overall, Virtual Router Manager full is a great software solution if you wish to set up a wireless hotspot in a matter of minutes, offering only minimum configuration options and thus target all types of users, be they beginners or more experienced. It doesn't include a help manual, but chances are that you don't even need one given the intuitive interface it sports. Easily transform your home or work computer into a WiFi hotspot so that your preferred mobile device can connect wirelessly to the Internet
Virtual Router Manager Full Version Activation Code
The app is a great tool for anyone who wants to create a wireless hotspot out of their computer within minutes. There are only a few configuration options to deal with, so novices and experts can both figure them out quite fast. There are no instructions included, but you probably won’t need them anyway. The interface speaks for itself. Select Your Password and Shared Connection Choose the name and password you want for your network. This will give your new wireless connection the proper security it needs. Also, choose a shared connection so that your linked peers can have internet access. Virtual Router Manager 1.0.0 For Windows Download is really good because it shows you a list of your connected peers as well as the hostnames and the addresses of the MAC and IPs. Maintains a Secure Connection
It is a program that turns your computer into a WiFi Hot Spot Virtual Router is a free, open source software based router for PCs running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2. Using Virtual Router, users can wirelessly share any internet connection (Wifi, LAN, Cable Modem, Dial-up, Cellular, etc. ) with any Wifi device (Laptop, Smart Phone, iPod Touch, iPhone, Android Phone, Zune, Netbook, wireless printer, etc.) These devices connect to Virtual Router just like any other access point, and the connection is completely secured using WPA2 (the most secure wireless encryption.)
- it would not start
- Virtual Router is exactly what I needed to get a wifi connection for my iPod Touch (2nd gen) at home. Usually, I’d have to take it to work and use the free wifi there, but I’m not always at work. The only trouble I had with VR was the password because I wasn’t sure if I had to type a pre-existing password or create my own. To save future users the trouble, create your own password. Then, I just had to turn on wifi in the iPod’s Settings and type in that password. I cannot believe it was this easy! Thank you Virtual Router developer(s)!
- Installs easily, works immediately.
- Like the title says – it is exceedingly simple. Install, run, choose a network name and password and just go. Too easy.
- Overly simple but working fine. Had problem with Connectify’s huge CPU usage. Switched to this one.
- for me it is not working when i’ve installed and clicked on the start virtual router why do i get these error saying “the program or resource are not in a correct state of working”
- for me it is not working
Virtual Router Manager Free Download Activator is a program that turns your computer into a WiFi Hot Spot using the Windows Wireless Hosted Network (Virtual WiFi) technology. The program allows you to create and share a Wireless Network that uses the WPA2 Encryption and you can turn off the encryption. Download Virtual Router Manager 1.0.0 free – Easily transform your home or work computer into a WiFi hotspot so that your preferred mobile device can connect wirelessly to the Internet
System Requirements for Virtual Router Manager:
- NET Framework 3.5
- WiFi enabled PC
- Windows 2008, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64, Windows 8, Windows 8 64
- Homepage: virtualrouter.codeplex.com
- Author Denis Peshkov
- Last version 1.0.0
What’s new in Virtual Router Manager?
Added support for Windows 8
Made UI more touch friendly
Added ability to start Virtual Router without internet connection sharing
Fixed some bugs that resulted in "Virtual Router could not be started" error messages
Added Installation Check for Windows 7 / 2008 R2 or later
Added ability to customize the icon displayed for a particular device / connected peer. To do this, either "double click" the connected peer, or "right click" and select "properties".
Added Network Name (SSID) and Password Field Validation. SSID can not be longer than 32 characters, and Password must be at least 8 characters and no more than 64 characters.
Virtual Router Manager 1.0 pre-Activated, Virtual Router Manager 0.9 Beta premium