- Creating, editing, and deleting tasks and subtasks.
- Tasks have a subject, description, priority, start date, due date, a completion date, and an optional reminder. Tasks can recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Tasks can be viewed as a list or as a tree.
- Tasks can be sorted by all task attributes, e.g. subject, budget, budget left, due date, etc.
- Several filters to e.g. hide completed tasks or view only tasks that are due today.
- Tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from a mail user agent (Outlook, Thunderbird, Claws Mail, Apple Mail) onto a task viewer.
- Attachments can be added to tasks, notes, and categories by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages, or URL’s onto a task, note or category.
- Task status depends on its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the last uncompleted subtask as completed, the parent task is automatically marked as completed too.
- Tasks and notes can be assigned to user-defined categories.
- Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting the tool.
- Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
- The Task Coach 1.4.6 Free Download Activator file format (.tsk) is XML.
- Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
- Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be printed. When printing, this software prints the information that is visible in the current view, including any filters and sort orders.
- TaskCoach can be run from a removable medium.
- Tasks and notes can be synchronized via a Funambol server such as My Funambol.
Task Coach For Pc Free Download
Task Coach full version setup is a simple open source todo manager to keep track of personal tasks and todo lists. It is designed for composite tasks, and also offers effort tracking, categories, notes and more. Download Task Coach Full Version Activation Code – An easy to use and handy application designed to help you keep track of personal composite tasks, subtasks, notes and to-do lists An easy to use and handy application designed to help you keep track of personal composite tasks, subtasks, notes and to-do lists
Task Coach 1.4.6 keygen represents a handy program that you can use to keep track of your goals and daily tasks. The interface of the application is quite simple and intuitive. To get started, you can create a new task. So, you can give it a subject, description and priority, mark dates (planned start, due, actual start and completion dates, reminder, recurrence) and set the completed percentage. In addition, you can create subitems or tasks from template, edit or delete existing tasks, mark items as active, inactive or completed, start tracking effort and use a search function. Furthermore, you can specify budget details (e.g. time spent, budget left, hourly or fixed fee, revenue), create a new effort task, take notes, add attachments, as well as change the foreground and background colors, font and icon.
- Hierarchical organization of tasks
- Open source
- Various export formats
- Possible errors under certain sharing conditions
- Few task templates
Task Coach precracked can help you organize tasks and resources in a project. It has the main advantage of being much simpler and consequently easier to learn than other similar tools. Moreover, it is incredibly lighter. Yet, this is unfortunately at the expense of available features. This to-do manager keeps track of tracks, which is its basic objects. Tasks contain such information as description, priority, dates, prerequisites, progress and allotted budget. And when a project becomes too complex, you can always arrange tasks in a hierarchical structure.
System Requirements for Task Coach:
- Python 2.6
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2K, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 10, Windows 98, Vista
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: www.taskcoach.org
- Author Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte
- Last version 1.4.6
What’s new in Task Coach?
Workaround for an underlying wxPython limitation we ran into. After some time Task Coach would exhibit various symptoms because of an exception in the event loop.
This is a mixed feature and bugfix release.
Fix an exception that would fill up the log on Linux
All Ubuntu versions since precise have now a PPA
TaskCoach would not start on Fedora 23 using LXDE. This probably concerns other distributions as well.
Reminders would fire randomly or not at all.
Per-task effort total time consolidation, patch provided by [email protected]
Task Coach 1.4.6 Full Version Free Download, Task Coach 1.4.5 serial code, Task Coach 1.4.4 codes, Task Coach 1.4.3 Full Version key, Task Coach 1.4.2 Full Version Registration key, Task Coach 1.4.1 pre-Activated, Task Coach 1.4.0 Full Version Activation Key, Task Coach 1.3.41 Full Version Activator, Task Coach 1.3.40 preactivated, Task Coach 1.3.39 Full Version portable, Task Coach 1.3.38 patched, Task Coach 1.3.37 full version serial keys, Task Coach 1.3.36 Serial Key, Task Coach 1.3.35 Full Crack, Task Coach 1.3.34 activated, Task Coach 1.3.33 pin, Task Coach 1.3.32 Activator Free Download, Task Coach 1.3.31 precracked, Task Coach 1.3.30 Full Version Full Crack, Task Coach 1.3.29 portable