Nokia is one of the largest mobile phone manufacturers, and one of the pioneer companies in the creation and development of software to manage its terminals from a PC. As the integration between computers and phones increased progressively, the Finnish company decided to create an application to synchronize both devices, known as Nokia PC Suite 7.1 full download . Share contents between your mobile and a Windows computer.
Nokia PC Suite preactivated
User-friendly and rich-featured application that helps you transfer files from mobile phone to computer or vice versa, as well as synchronize and back up data Nokia PC Suite precracked is a collection of tools that allows your Nokia handset to connect to your Windows machine and sync data, back up your phone’s contents, push software updates to your phone, as well as share files between desktop and mobile phone. Supporting a long list of Nokia phones, Nokia PC Suite 7.1 Full Version Activator is easy to install and launch on your Windows machine.
Setting the program up is incredibly simple, and once finished, users are granted permission to connect their devices. A simple USB cord or Bluetooth connection must then be used to link the mobile device to the PC, to exchange the desired information. Once the program recognizes the device, users can easily upload their images, contacts, videos, calendars, apps, and more directly to their PC. This can then be used at a later time to sync data to a new phone, or simply reload content to an old device.
- Provides backup for data in Nokia phones
- Some icons unfamiliar to new users
- Users must know network names
- Integrates with Outlook’s address book, e-mail
- Works on range of PC platforms
- Appealing appearance
- secure downloaded successfully
- Old version of Nokia Suite is good this isn´t.
- Updated on Mar 19, 2010
- Synchronize your personal computer with your Nokia mobile phone.
- Manage the contacts and import your Outlook address book to your terminal.
- Create and restore backups of the mobile’s contents.
- Access the Internet.
- Install applications on the Symbian operating system.
- Manage messages, files and multimedia contents.
- Transfer music, images and videos.
- Carry out software updates.
System Requirements for Nokia PC Suite:
- Nokia Mobile Phone connected to your PC
- Available hard disk space: At least 300 MB
- Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows 2K, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, XP64, Vista64, Windows 7 64
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: europe.nokia.com
- Author Microsoft Corporation
- Last version 126.96.36.199
When I tried connecting my Nokia Asha 501 on Nokia PC suite all my built-in apps get deleted. Several others have posted the same in Nokia discussions. Does anyone know a safe way to connect Nokia Asha 501 with PC to sync contacts and messages?
There is a new version of the software that was released after the Lumia division was acquired by Microsoft. The new version works with the Nokia Asha phones and it does not delete the apps that are already installed. I recommend downloading the latest version through the Microsoft website. Install it and then connect the phone and the apps will be there. There is no other alternative.
I don’t know how to connect it correctly, but I know an alternative, that is this software: http://moborobo.software.informer.com/
Maybe it doesn’t have the same functions, but it’s very good and easy to use.
It works only for andriod phones. I asked for nokia asha 501.
There isn’t an alternative.
Can Nokia PC Suite work with non Nokia phones?
No, Nokia PC Suite is designed to work with Nokia phones only. The software recognizes Nokia phones because it works in association with the drivers compatible for this type of phones. However, if you have phone from a known brand, you can be sure that there is a PC Suite application compatible with your phone.
I downloaded the software, but the fonts are too small in comparison to other applications. How do I “enlarge” this software?
Unfortunately, there is no way to increase the fonts of Nokia PC Suite. You can check all the options of the software if you access its Help file by pressing the F1 key on your keyboard or by opening it from the Help menu:
For further information, you can contact the official developers of the program.
Why does it say the installation failed?
Installation fail could be related to the administrator rights. The application needs Administrator rights because it installs drivers, copies files to system folders in order to attach and identify phones. Alternatively, download a new package from the official website and right click on the package then Run as Administrator.
What’s new in Nokia PC Suite?
Windows 7 support
Nokia PC Suite 188.8.131.52 Activation Key