Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 reg keys is a technology that manages to synchronize your mobile devices with your computer via cables, InfraRed or Bluetooth connections. It works for both Pocket PCs and smartphones, but its support is restricted to Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
Easily transfer files between your PC and preferred device
Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 Full Version Serial Key allows you to transfer your documents, applications, images, music, videos, and contact information from Outlook into and from your portable device. Any changes you perform to your device in terms of content is immediately performed on the other device as soon as the sync process is successful.
Microsoft ActiveSync Activation Key
- Faster file transfer speed and photo sync via Outlook are only available for Windows Mobile 5.0 powered devices.
- Remote PC Sync (via WiFi or LAN) has been removed due to Enterprise customer feedback around security issues.
- Customers using Microsoft Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2 with devices running the Messaging and Security Feature Pack for Windows Mobile 5.0 will benefit from the following feature enhancements included in the program: Direct Push Technology, local device wipe, and certificate powered authentication to Microsoft Exchange.
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2000 is not supported by Active Sync. It is highly recommended that users upgrade to Microsoft® Outlook® 2003 messaging and collaboration client.
- Conversion of database files for use on a mobile device is not supported by the tool. On previous versions, this feature was limited to devices running Windows Mobile software for Pocket PC 2003 and earlier.
- Conversion of font files for use on a mobile device is not supported by Active Sync. On previous versions, this feature was limited to devices running Windows Mobile software for Pocket PC 2003 and earlier.
- Connectivity and synchronization may require separately purchased equipment and/or wireless products (e.g., WiFi card, network software, server hardware, and/or redirector software). Service plans are required for Internet, WiFi and phone access. Features and performance may vary by service provider and are subject to network limitations. See device manufacturer, service provider and/or corporate IT department for details.
An extremely easy to use application that lets you transfer any file from your PC to a device using Windows as well as managing applications Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 full version with keygen download is a nice interface to connect your computer with your Windows mobile phone. This is an easy tool for synchronizing your phone contacts, documents, pictures, office documents with those on your computer. Using Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5.5096 full version with crack, you can directly synchronize your Exchange server (Exchange 2003) with your mobile phone. Furthermore, it supports Direct Push Technology, local device wipe, and certificate-powered authentication to Microsoft Exchange. You can add and remove programs from your Windows mobile phone through ActiveSync, just as you would do in your PC using Windows’ Add/Remove option from the Control Panel. This gives you simple and intuitive control over your Windows phone.
- Discontinued after 2007 version
- Compatible with different software for mobile syntonization
- Easy to use
- No support for Outlook 2000
- Syncs mobile devices with laptops, desktops
- Users can transfer files and apps.
- Has largely been replaced
- No conversion support for database and font files on Windows Mobile
Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5.5096 Full Version serial code is used to synchronize mobile devices with desktop PCs. It can be used to transfers images, contact data and other information and it can also be used to transfer applications for backup purposes, or pictures and videos that have been taken on the mobile devices and are needed on the desktop PC for upload or storage purposes. Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 For Windows Download also allows for mobile syntonization with a Server that is running compatible software, such as Microsoft Exchange Server, Axigen, Horde, Novell Groupwise, IceWarp Server, Kerio Connect and other similar software applications. Microsoft ActiveSync For Windows 10 Download is the latest sync software release for Windows Mobile-based devices. The app provides a great synchronization experience with Windows-based PCs and Microsoft Outlook right out of the box.
System Requirements for Microsoft ActiveSync:
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, Microsoft Outlook XP, or Microsoft Outlook 2003 messaging and collaboration clients required for synchronization to the desktop or portable computer of e-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes. (Outlook 2003 is recommended)
- Microsoft Office 2000, Microsoft Office XP or Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (required)
- Microsoft Systems Management Server 2.0
- Windows 2003, Windows XP 32/64 bit, Windows 10, Windows 2000, Windows XP, XP, XP64
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: www.microsoft.com
- Author Microsoft Corporation
- Last version 4.5.5096
Software Informer authoritativley advises that the latest version is 18.104.22.168, yet the download link leads to a microsoft page from which V4.5096.0 can be downloaded. Where is V22.214.171.124? or is there an error?
Apparently, Software Informer is not taking OS compatibility into account. 4.5 is the latest (maybe the last) version of ActiveSync for Windows XP SP2. The higher numbered (4.9, 6+) are embedded in (or updates for) Windows Vista.
How can I undo the sync, so that I can get back my contacts that were deleted by replacing the empty device information?
You can’t “undo the syncing” process, but you can restore the data easily using Microsoft ActiveSync. Just connect the device to your computer, launch the software and click Backup/Restore from the Tools menu. Select Restore Now from the Restore tab and select the contacts from the backup list that appears. Click OK and then press Restore. For further details, I recommend you check the official support page.
I have a copy of Microsoft ActiveSync and I intend to use it with my O2 XDA Pocket PC phone. I don’t have the sync cable, so when I try to use infra-red it doesn’t connect. It keeps on saying “Connecting” for a long time. Also, when I used an XDA Exec with the sync cable, I found out that there is no program to use the PC to write messages or to call from the PC like you can with Motorola, Sony Ericson, and Nokia devices.
In order to fix the problem I recommend you update the drivers of the infrared receiver. You should find them on the manufacturer’s website. Unfortunately, there isn’t a program that will allow you to write messages or make calls from your PC. You can only sync the device using Microsoft ActiveSync.
What’s new in Microsoft ActiveSync?
Microsoft Outlook Improvements: Resolves issues relating to error code 85010014.
Proxy/DTPT interaction Improvements: Improved auto configuration of device Connection Manager settings when desktop has no proxy path to the internet.
Improved Desktop Pass Thru behavior with ISA proxy failures.
Partnership improvements: Better resolution of multiple devices with the same name syncing with the same desktop.
Connectivity Improvements: Better handling of VPN clients (resolve unbinding of protocols from our RNDIS adapter). New auto detection of connectivity failure with user diagnostic alerts
Microsoft ActiveSync 4.2 registration keys