Personal text to speech reader, allows computer to read any text aloud. Personal easy-to-use text reader. Converts any written text on your PC into spoken words. This text-to-speech reader allows computer to read any text aloud. It can read documents, news, RSS feeds, books, web pages and emails. Main functions: Aloud text reading from any software and any text file. Convert text into mp3 files. Easy integration with most popular applications (Skype, iTunes, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird). Web pages reader. Emails reader. RSS news feeds reader. Organizer and reminder. Proofreading assistant.
IVONA Reader full version with crack and keygen
A professional film voice talent. Supporting of all SAPI5 standard voices. Easy installation With IVONA Reader full download you will get: Text reader of books, Internet, documents. Optionally additional brilliant quality voices (22kHz, SAPI5). Free IVONA Player – handy reader of selected text in any applications. Free collection of e-books You can get IVONA Reader full version serial keys together with one of the best-in-the-world IVONA text-to-speech voices in highest sound quality, with 22kHz sampling frequency, exactly the same with which you can listen to the newscasters on the radio.
The app has a simple interface that should be easy to figure out by all users. As mentioned, the program was designed to read several types of documents, including web pages, emails, books, word files and RSS news feeds. The files can be read back to you in several voices, depending on the ones you have downloaded on the computer. The app comes with multi-lingual support, which means it can read documents in multiple languages, namely English (UK and US), Spanish, Spanish US, German, French, Polish and Romanian. For each of these, there are multiple options to choose from in regards of the voices, both male and female. The sound quality is quite high, with 22kHz sampling frequency.
- I like the Expressivo 1.5.1 version software better, the new Ivona reader seems more complicated and a little less friendly… But that might be because I learned how to use the program with Expressivo.
- The voices (most of them) sound very natural. I would honestly prefer to have Brian’s voice rather than my own. It reminds me of the hypnotist Paul McKenna. Very easy to pay attention to.Also, Amy, the obviously buxom British woman who does the voice is super. You can make her say anything, for example, “I love you, Ralph. You are so sexy. I don’t know what it as about you. I wanna ___ you. All my friends think the same. You are wonderful, Ralph.”
- The best TTS voice and pronunciation software available, please correct me if I’m wrong. And it comes with a fully functional 30 day trial.
- One of the more natural sounding TTS. Also check out ispeech.org.
- It should have ASR features
All of them are also compatible with SAPI 5 interface. According to your needs you can adjust speed, pitch, and pronunciation of reading. You can convert text into mp3 files, copy them onto portable mp3 player. While reading is always a pleasurable activity, there are occasions when it’s preferable to listen to someone reading certain texts to you, such as when you are driving or on the bus. IVONA Reader 1.1.3 precracked is a nice program that was designed to voice out several types of texts.
System Requirements for IVONA Reader:
- Intel Pentium 1 GHz processor
- sound card
- 40 MB HDD space
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Homepage: www.ivona.com
- Author IVO Software
- Last version 1.1.3
What’s new in IVONA Reader?
New "Replace" option is available in the “Edit” menu. In order to invoke searching one can use the menu or the "Ctrl + H" hot key.
Opened tabs can now be closed with a middle mouse button.
Changelog has been added.
All available converters are always installed and cannot be disabled.
Integrations with Mozilla’s Firefox and Thunderbird has been removed. As a replacement we recommend usage of the IVONA MiniReader, as a more universal tool.
Integration with Skype has been removed.
The HTML documents conversion – the "space" characters are no longer removed during the document opening process.
An issue with “Launch IVONA Reader automatically when starting the operating system” in the installer has been fixed.
Some other, minor bug fixes
Improvment of update and on-line orders options
IVONA Reader 1.1.3 key, IVONA Reader 1.0.12 full version crack