Everything about iFunBox 3.0 Build 3939.1352 Activator Free Download is very well organized and intuitively placed. Using its export and import features, you can copy music, videos, photos and ringtones to their default locations in a few simple steps.
The file manager even has a built-in app finder that keeps you up-to-date with the latest app price drops or giveaways and allows you to search for specific products. In conclusion, iFunBox keygen is easy to use, efficient, well designed and put together which is exactly how a good file manager should be.
Download iFunBox 3.0 Build 3939.1352 Full Version license code – An Explorer-like file management and transfer tool for iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices, enabling you to install apps, create backups and copy files An Explorer-like file management and transfer tool for iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices, enabling you to install apps, create backups and copy files iFunBox Full Version Registration Code is a program designed for people who own iOS devices, like iPhones, iPads or iPod Touch gadgets. With its help, you can transfer media files between your Apple device and your computer, install iOS apps on the connected gadget, and easily manage your iOS program data. You can use this tool to back up your iOS media files to your computer, check detailed info regarding the connected Apple gadget, and import data from your PC to your device. You can also install iOS apps directly from its interface.
iFunBox Free Download Activator is a useful application that was designed to make data transferring between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and computer a fast and effortless task. iTunes needs to be installed on the target computer if you want to benefit of this app's full set of features.
View your iOS device's content
The utility automatically recognizes the connected iDevice and displays its content in categories such as User Applications, App File Sharing, General Storage, Camera, iBooks, Voice Memos, Raw File System and allows you to freely copy the files to and from your computer.
- Lacks options to back up contact details, messages, etc
- Unable to pre-listen to iOS music files
- Allows you to transfer various types of files
- You can import files from your PC to the connected iOS device
- Occasionally the interface displays texts in a foreign language even though English was selected as the default one
- Lacks a search tool
- Helps you install apps on your iOS device
- iPhone/iPad File Manager
- Navigation, Upload and Download
- Quick Preview, Drag&Drop
- Delete, Rename and Move
- Asian/Long Filename Support
- iOS App Manager
- One-step Batch install/uninstall App
- Back up installed App to .ipa package
- Install unsigned .ipa package
- Quick App list preview
- iPhone/iPad Portable Disk
- Realtime Progress Indicator
- High Speed Data Transmission
- Scheduled Data Transferring
- Recursive Copy Subfolders
- Backup iPod Music & Movie
- iTunes Managed Media Files
- Recover Songs and Movie
- Copy from iPad/iPhone
- Copy to PC with Friendly Title
- Upload Wallpaper in Batch
- Image Thumbnail Preview
- Batch Uploading and Conversion
- Change Image Resolution
- High Quality Image Resizing
System Requirements for iFunBox:
- Connected iDevice (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch)
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Homepage: www.i-funbox.com
- Author Appholly
- Last version 3.0 Build 3939.1352
Files transferred using version 1.6 on my MacBook Air running Yosemite 10.10.4 don’t show up on my iPhone 4s running iOS 8.1.3. The transfer seems to work. Files can be seen in iFunBox view but on the phone itself I can’t find or open any of them. This was tried for photos, videos and music (there isn’t even a folder in iFunBox meant for music so I have tried several options).
You’re not missing anything, because this is Apple’s fault. With the release of iOS 8.3, Apple has removed access to the areas where you had the option to copy files. The application is working fine, but it’s Apple who is responsible for this issue.
However, I recommend you download and use the latest version of iFunBox. There is a beta package that fixes various problems with the file transfer. To access it, use the official page of iFunBox and click the F icon on the upper-right area of the page to reach Facebook.
Download page: http://www.i-funbox.com/en_download.html
What’s new in iFunBox?
Import/Export music, video, photo and ringtone files
Accelerated thumbnail preview in Camera Roll
Alert for failing to connect the device
Fixed crashing issue on errors
Support the New iPad;
Add App Deals function
Rescue iPhone/iPad battery: Config power saving mode for Apps
Installation package is provided, more convenient to uninstall
App list with sorted titles and thumbnails
Multi – language in a single package, easy to switch
Add new App Inspection function.
Backup App to .ipa package without jailbreak needed
Uninstall Apps in batch, without jailbreak
App Sandbox access is improved and more faster
Device connection failure due to enabling of WIFI Sync is fixed
Device connection code is again refactored and more faster
iFunBox 2.6 Build 2375.0747 Beta activator, iFunBox 1.96 Build 0938.0649 Beta license code, iFunBox 1.95 Build 0901.0639 Beta full version with crack and keygen, iFunBox 1.9 Build 829.623 cracked, iFunBox 1.8 Build 798.616 full version setup, iFunBox 1.7 Build 0747.0603 codes