Besides your preferred web browser's history, everything you access is stored in a file, conventionally named hosts. Editing content is definitely not a task for everyone, requiring solid knowledge. With the help specialized applications like HostsMan 4.7 Full Version Registered , the overall process becomes a little easier and safer due to the provided features.
Easy deployment and usage
Going through the setup process requires little effort on your behalf, a few mouse clicks assuring the full deployment on your system. The interface is not something out of the ordinary, with most features stored in an upper toolbar. Since the hosts file is better left untouched, an integrated button lets you give administrator privileges to the application so you can fully edit content.
To conclude, I'll say that hosts file edition is a highly technical task, almost exclusively reserved for network managers and system administrators. Therefore, HostsMan 4.7 full is a tool mostly designed for them. "Normal" users will rarely wish to browse or edit the information in their hosts files. Being a free tool, I would say it is a must-have for any network manager. HostsMan full version with crack is a freeware hosts file manager and editor. Built-in hosts file updater Enable/Disable hosts file Built-in hosts editor Scan hosts for errors, duplicates and possible hijacks Hosts file backup manager Exclusion list
View and handle update sources
Additionally, you gain access to a list of update sources that can be populated with your own entries for enhanced accessibility. Updates can be done automatically, with status indicator for last check and successful update.
An integrated hosts file editor
Moreover, you can view content of the file either in a text editor or the application's dedicated such feature. Choosing the latter brings up a new window, letting you easily block web pages you consider are a threat or with inappropriate content.
- Allows you to create an exclusion list
- Provides you with a risk-free way to edit your hosts file
- Almost exclusively designed for network managers and system administrators
- Includes an automatic update service for your hosts file
- Allows you to create/restore backups of your hosts file
- I’ve used this for years without problems. This fixes some bugs & it works even better than ever.
- Works like a charm 🙂
- HostsMan is probably the best program I’ve downloaded. It blocks websites using your default IP so when browsing, the reported page will not be able to connect. It has a default large database, using reported websites from HPHosts with currently over 120,000 blocked websites. It updates almost everyday, and adds many websites in just one update. The program does not take much, with less than 10MB when installed. But, IP redirection is a problem. If a legit website is previously redirected by an ad blocked website, it will not load. For example, a legit sponsored ad search result on Google is clicked. Normally, it will first be directed to an ad website, then redirected to the link. In HPHosts, it blocks the first ad website, so you can not proceed to that legit website. It also requires admin rights to run, but is no big problem. Updated on Nov 18, 2009
- es el unico que me ha solucionado los problemas de hijacks en el pc
- Adds block rules to your Hosts file for known spyware, malware, and ad sites. Easy to use and lots of features with the included editor. Allows you to update and merge multiple hosts lists at once.
- None really, but default backup option might be good rather than unchecked by default plus ability to run automatically in Vista/7.
- None JUST HORRIBLE
Taking everything into consideration, we can say that HostsMan 4.7 patch is just the right tool in case you need to handle your hosts file. Even though it is a risky and complicated procedure, the application lets you stay on the safe side with backups, while the intuitive interface offers thorough editing options. HostsMan registered lets you manage your Hosts file with ease. Features: online update of hosts file; enable/disable usage of hosts file; open Hosts file with one click; merge two hosts files; built-in hosts editor; prevent other programs of writing to the hosts; scan hosts for errors, duplicates and possible hijacks; find how many host names; easily install newly downloaded hosts file; create encrypted backups. Enable, disable and manage your Hosts file with ease With the aid of this nifty application, you will be able to manage, edit and backup your hosts file through an intuitive interface
System Requirements for HostsMan:
- Author abelhadigital.com
- Last version 4.7.105
What’s new in HostsMan?
added: Update Manager dialog now has the option to open local update source files in editor;
added: "Dan Pollock's hosts file" source;
changed: more information is displayed when hosts file is in use by other applications (Vista and later);
changed: updated URLs for "Peter Lowe's AdServers List" and "Malware Domain List" sources;
fixed: control of DNS Client service is broken;
fixed: "Export Hosts" always exports to zip file under Vista and later;
fixed: minor bugs.
added: more settings to update sources;
added: Backup Manager is now accessible from HostsMan Editor (cannot restore backups);
HostsMan 4.7.105 For Windows Download, HostsMan 4.6.103 For Windows Download, HostsMan 4.5.102 Full Version key, HostsMan 4.4.101 full version with keygen download free, HostsMan 4.3.100 Registration key, HostsMan 4.3.99 registeration keys, HostsMan 4.3.98 license code, HostsMan 4.2.97 full download, HostsMan 4.1.96 cracked, HostsMan 4.0.95 For Pc Free Download, HostsMan 4.0.94 RC2 Full Version Registration key, HostsMan 4.0.93 RC1 Full Version license Key, HostsMan 4.0.91 Beta 12 Activation Code, HostsMan 4.0.91 Beta 11 free, HostsMan 4.0.90 Beta 10 cracked, HostsMan 4.0.88 Beta 9 Registration key, HostsMan 4.0.87 Beta 8 key, HostsMan 4.0.86 Beta 7 full version with crack and keygen, HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta 6 full version with keygen download, HostsMan 4.0.84 Beta 5 license Key