Not useful for everyone: This isn’t a tool for the novice. There’s no Help file and no explanation for the information you see. If you don’t know what Texture Fillrate means or why you should care about it, GPU-Z 2.36 Full Version key isn’t a software you need.
If you want a cheap way to check up on your graphics card and GPU, GPU-Z serials is a good option. It doesn’t offer any extras, but it does give you a quick way to get this information in one place.
It is possible to disable any sensor, show a preferred one in the GPU-Z activated window title to monitor live usage easily, as well as set the tool to display either the actual, lowest, highest or average reading for each sensor. The information refresh rate can be changed (ranging from 100 milliseconds to 10 seconds); the program continues to refresh the screen even when it runs in the background, but this feature may be deactivated. What's more, all sensor information can be saved to a plain text document; it gets continuously updated by GPU-Z 2.36.0 free at the frequency set for the sensor refresh rate.
Download GPU-Z 2.36.0 free download – Discover your graphics card’s model, chipset and capabilities, monitor live sensor readings in the system tray area, and log sensor activity GPU-Z 2.36 keygen application was designed to be a lightweight tool that will give you all information about your video card and GPU. GPU-Z 2.36.0 premium support NVIDIA and ATI cards, displays adapter, GPU, and display information, overclock, default clocks, 3D clocks (if available), and validation of results. Features and Highlights Also Available: Download GPU-Z 2.36 keys Portable
- Great at viewing GPU info and stats, stable app
- Tells you little details about your video card like make, model, year, memory, bandwith, etc.No need to install since it’s an executable program.Gives you temperature readouts.New versions available all the time for free.
- Has helped the performance of my command and conquer game.
- error when trying to install unable to install this version or older versions
- Supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z 2.36.0 full version with keygen download can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
System Requirements for GPU-Z:
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish
- Homepage: www.techpowerup.com
- Author techPowerUp
- Last version 2.36.0
What’s new in GPU-Z?
Fixed DirectML detection on newer Windows Insider Builds
Added GPU voltage monitoring for Intel integrated graphics
AMD Radeon Pro Drivers will now report their version number information
Added command-line arguments -install and -installSilent
Switched to InnoSetup based installer
Improved driver version detection on some systems with NVIDIA GPU
On Advanced tab, if Vulkan or OpenCL detection fails, report "not supported" instead of "not found"
GPU-Z startup on slow systems now has longer timeouts to avoid errors
GPU-Z 2.31.0 patched, GPU-Z 2.30.0 serial code, GPU-Z 2.29.0 pre-Activated Free Download, GPU-Z 2.28.0 codes, GPU-Z 2.27.0 Activator Free Download, GPU-Z 2.26.0 license code, GPU-Z 2.25.0 full version free, GPU-Z 2.24.0 Full Version Registered, GPU-Z 2.23.0 premium, GPU-Z 2.22.0 reg keys, GPU-Z 2.21.0 patched, GPU-Z 2.20.0 full version serial keys, GPU-Z 2.19.0 Free Crack, GPU-Z 2.18.0 cracked, GPU-Z 2.17.0 crack, GPU-Z 2.16.0 with keygen, GPU-Z 2.15.0 with serial keys, GPU-Z 2.14.0 full version patch, GPU-Z 2.12.0 registration keys, GPU-Z 2.11.0 full version