The only disadvantage of the Electronic Piano 2.6 full download is the fact that you may get a reduced response once you start playing, as in when you press a key on your keyboard, it may take a second for the key on the piano to function, which at times can be annoying. Overall, it is a pretty fun program, especially for kids. Electronic Piano key has been specifically designed to allow you to play lots of different instruments and get to grips with a basic midi interface and sounds. Electronic Piano 2.6 with crack lets you quickly play musical notes, chords and drums using your computer’s keyboard. Key features include:
Electronic Piano Full Version serial code
• Play chords using three notes, and • Play chords like a guitar. In the second mode, play chord using three notes, you can modify the chord configuration using a special designed dialog window. The interface can be greatly improved, just a tip for future versions. Anyway is a pretty friendly application to get introduced to playing a “virtual” piano and you can use it for free. You could find very hard to play piano from the computer keyboard and it’s very natural since they weren’t designed to do that. Don’t feel bad if that happens.
The Electronic Piano 2.6 with serial keys application provides you with a simple MIDI musical instrument to play and play with or create music. First things first though, the program does not run on newer versions of Windows, starting with Vista and thus, the interest for its features goes down each and every day.
Brings an electric piano to your desktop
Electronic Piano Full Version Registration Codes have been built in Italy and Japan in the 1970s, but they never have replaced the acoustic as well as the electric pianos. The 1980s have marked the start of the fall and soon they have been replaced by the more affordable yet better digital pianos and polyphonic synthesizers. The flagship of them consisted of the Kurzweil K250 legendary synthesized piano.
- Poor interface, few languages supported, doesn’t allow to connect and play from an external keyboard
- The author is a Software Developer and a Microsoft Certified Professional, freeware application, help available, easy-to-use
- not compatible with all Windows versions
- Could not install. I have a new Windows 64 bit system. Error message stated application was incompatible.
You will find a slide bar control to change the octave with five of them available. The major slide bar is a 128 tones bank where you choose the tone you want to play with. You also will find a volume slide bar control, a channel slide bar control with seven steps and a voices slide bar control with seven steps. The chord settings section, located below, is very similar to the main settings section, only the keyboard displayed is smaller showing only one octave at a time. Here, you have three modes from which you can select: • Play one note: so the chord is in fact only one musical note.
System Requirements for Electronic Piano:
- Language English, French, Polish, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Homepage: www.pianoeletronico.com.br
- Author Maurيcio Antunes Oliveira
- Last version 2.6