Download DiskInternals Linux Reader precracked – Explore Ext2/Ext3 partitions, extract files and mount virtual drives by using VMDK or VHD images with the help of this compact application DiskInternals Linux Reader 4.7 For Windows Download is a free to download program that connects Windows based computers to a Linux based system and is used to transfer files between the two. DiskInternals Linux Reader Full Version key is available as a free download. It is very simple to use and comes with a user friendly interface. DiskInternals Linux Reader free download is a simple yet powerful application that provides users with the possibility to explore Ext2 and Ext3 Linux partitions directly from their Windows computers.
DiskInternals Linux Reader portable
The application includes support for creating images of any of the partitions discovered on the installed hard disks. Moreover, it can be used to mount an existing image and to access its contents.
Hex preview and logging
The tool has been packed with Hex preview capabilities, accessible with a simple right-click on the target partition. It can also be used to launch the properties window of the selected item. All of the operations performed with the help of this program are logged, which means that users can review information on them at a later date. Thus, they can stay informed on what changes were made to the partition and on the successful processes.
A fast utility
All in all, DiskInternals Linux Reader 4.7 full version setup is an easy-to-use, snappy program for accessing Linux partitions under Windows. It allows users to extract files from these partitions, to write content to them, and to create images of any partition on the system. A freeware tool for reading and extracting files from EXT2/EXT3/EXT4, HFS, UFS2, Reiser4, and ReiserFS partitions in Windows. There are a number of evident merits of the program, which you should know. First of all, DiskInternals Linux Reader 4.7 registration keys is absolutely free. Secondly, the program provides for read-only access and does not allow you to make records in Ext2/Ext3 file system partitions. This guarantees that the interference in an alterative file system will not affect the work of Linux later. Apart from this, it is necessary to note, that it gives you an opportunity to use common Windows Explorer for extracting data. A preview option for pictures is one more pleasant point, which is worth mentioning.
- Read-only access with no system interference
- Bridges Windows and Linux file systems
- Easy to use
- Must download most tools separately
- None for me
- Just junk. Giving it 1/2 star is being generous.
- Allows user to explore and copy files from a Linux FS hard drive within a Windows enviroment very easily.
- when you work with several OS (Windows/Linux) on the same machine, you’ll need such simple and usefull program to copy your work back to Windows… Linux can already read both Windows formats…
- Our 2Tb WD MyBook Live network drive just stopped working one day. It could not be accessed by any system. After being told by WD it would need to be replaced, we yank the HDD out of the enclosure and had our techiest friend at my partner’s work see if he could access the drive. Like, this guy has built computer clusters. He said nothing could be done. I then took it to the IT manager at my work. He tried various things for several days using a linux system, and said his only hope would be to copy and image of the whole disk onto another, or it might wreck it even further. This kept crashing, and in the end he gave up.I then took it home, found this simple freeware, downloaded it and bingo, I could see everything on the drive and copy it as simply as you would from any USB stick. I can’t believe I was able to salvage my 2Tb worth of data.I am not at all a computer person, all I did was take the SATA cable off the back of my DVD drive and plug it into the broken HDD, and download this program. So happy!I can’t promise it will work on everything but for a bricked MyBook Live it was a godsend.
- Highly recommend. Could save you lots of time.
A Windows Explorer-like interface
The program comes with a GUI (Graphical User Interface) that resembles a lot with that of the Windows Explorer. Thus, users can browse their Linux partitions from a familiar interface, which makes it easier for them to find the files they are interested in. When launching the program, users can view all of the hard disks and partitions on the system, regardless of whether they have been created under Windows or Linux.
Open partitions and create partition images
With the help of this application, users can open any of the partitions on their system and can view and extract the files saved there. Moreover, the tool allows them to write data to these partitions without affecting their integrity.
System Requirements for DiskInternals Linux Reader:
- Homepage: www.diskinternals.com
- Author DiskInternals Research
- Last version 4.7