AVS ReMaker is a really useful tool if you need to to delete unwanted parts or change scene sequences. Not only does it support the most popular of video formats, but it also allows you to import video files that have been recorded with camcorders and video cameras. You can even capture video from Web cameras and DV cameras. With AVS Video ReMaker with keygen you can split videos into chapters, select between a number of menu templates, and burn files on to DVD or Blu-ray discs. *AVS Video ReMaker 6.4.4 Build 249 Full Version Activator is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Polish and Russian languages.
AVS Video ReMaker Full Version keygen
The program opens in a nicely designed interface, complete with a timeline to arrange your media files and a video player to preview your material. You can load onto the main interface as many files as you wish, but on one condition: that all files are exactly the same in terms of video and audio codec, frame rate, etc. It is beyond me how such a comprehensive tool can lack the minimum conversion capabilities to allow users to put on the same disc video files from different sources and types. This is certainly a limiting factor, especially for the amateur user.
A complex and powerful video tool that enables you to create personalized movies from a large number of file formats in a simple manner AVS Video ReMaker 6.4.4 Build 249 Full Version keygen is a video editing software that allows users to edit and customize their videos in a professional manner. All major video formats such as AVI, Blu-ray, MPEG and WMV are supported and the key highlight is that there is no reconversion process to edit the videos. The video quality is maintained throughout the editing without any loss. Professional video editing software
- Includes disc authoring tools
- Features a snapshot tool
- Needs a lager timeline
- Offers a timeline-based interface
- Can only import files with the same video codec, frame rate, etc
Other than that, AVS Video ReMaker 6.4 Registration key comes with all the bells and whistles required to produce nice-looking video discs out of your personal video collection. It includes a simple tool to add chapters to your files, either manually (in a truly interactive way) or automatically at specified intervals. You can also add transitions in between files, split large files into shorter sections, merge and cut scenes, as well as clip your video files to leave out all unwanted fragments. Once your video files look the way you wanted, you can author your DVD or Blu-ray disc and add a stylish menu using any of the menu templates available and, finally, burn them to a blank disc.
System Requirements for AVS Video ReMaker:
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Administrative permissions (required for program installation and registration)
- Internet connection to register
- Windows 10 32/64 bit, Windows 2003, Windows 8 32/64 bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit, Windows Vista 32/64 bit, Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 2012, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008, Vista
- Language English, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese, German, Spanish, Chinese
- Homepage: secure.avangate.com
- Author Online Media Technologies Ltd
- Last version 6.4.4 Build 249