AVI DivX to DVD SVCD VCD Converter 5.4 free download you can transform video files of popular formats like AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, WMV, and ASF into playable VCD, SVCD, and DVD discs. This software is simple and well designed. It is highly configurable, and allows you to adjust the output quality, the audio volume, the output size and the video aspect ratio. It also provides you with built-in encoders and decoders, which results in faster conversion speeds.
AVI DivX to DVD SVCD VCD Converter activator
AVI DivX to DVD SVCD VCD Converter with serial keys is a video converter software to convert your videos to VCD, SVCD, DVD formats that can be played on your home VCD/DVD player. It supports most popular formats such as AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, WMV, ASF.Integrated High-speed MPEG encoder which let you make DVD-Video files (VIDEO_TS, AUDIO_TS) and VCD/SVCD image (*.bin, *.cue), so you can burn VCD/SVCD/DVD disc easily by using third-party buring tools.
If we want to watch a video on our home DVD player, we have the option of buying a DVD player “that reads everything” or we must use an application like AVI DivX to DVD SVCD VCD Converter full version . This is because the format standards for DVD and CD Video are very few and fairly complicated.
Convert your video format
With AVI DivX to DVD SVCD VCD Converter activated the conversion process is simplified to the maximum extent, making it only necessary to indicate the file that we want to share, choose the options and start converting any AVI or DivX video to the corresponding standard. Once it has finished, we’ll have the necessary files to burn a CD or DVD (depending on what it is) and then watch it on our standard DVD player.
- Highly configurable, allowing you to adjust parameters like output size, volume and quality
- Compatible with most Windows versions
- Supports popular formats like AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG4, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, ASF
- Supports batch conversion
- Available in multiple languages
- Provides you with built-in encoders and decoders
- The trial only gives you 50% conversion which makes the trial completely pointless, but I can say it’s worth the $$ to just go ahead and buy it if you are looking for an easy way to convert your avi’s and burn them to dvd.
- Has converted everything I have downloaded
- Good for Multiprocessor computers (dual cores). Faster than others.
- none it always works
- very usefull
Edit and convert your AVI and DviX items to DVD, SVCD or VCD formats so that you can play the output files on your DVD or VCD players Furthermore, you can select the decoder engine, deinterlace source video, CPU core number in converting and process priority class, as well as the action taken by the software once a task is finished (open output folder, shutdown the computer). Just as well you can split a selected video (placed in the queue), add a subtitle and view its settings.
System Requirements for AVI DivX to DVD SVCD VCD Converter:
- CPU:>750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
- Windows All
- Homepage: www.regnow.com
- Author Aone Software
- Last version 5.4.1208